AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: reg on October 16, 2012, 09:23:02 PM

Title: Hold pattern outlines
Post by: reg on October 16, 2012, 09:23:02 PM
I am keen to install some UK holding patterns on my Radarbox setup. I have searched the regular downloads for the outline files but there does not seem to be the hold files within them. I have seen the reason why they may not be included, but do remember being able to download them sometime ago. Do any members have these files that a copy maybe emailed to me or attached to a forum reply message.

Many thanks
Title: Re: Hold pattern outlines
Post by: RodBearden on October 16, 2012, 10:33:50 PM
Hi Reg

I only have the three Manchester holds. They were produced elsewhere so I can't post them on the forum. PM me with your email address and I'll send them to you if you want them.

Rod
Title: Re: Hold pattern outlines
Post by: reg on October 17, 2012, 08:14:19 PM
Thank's for those Manchester hold patterns Rod. Now on my Radarbox screen.

Regards
Reg
Title: Re: Hold pattern outlines
Post by: RodBearden on October 17, 2012, 08:23:31 PM
My pleasure :-)

Good luck finding the rest!

Rod