Jut noticed that when I double click on a photo it now takes me to a pic on planespotters.net rather than airliners.net. Doesn't really affect me as I don't do it that often but just curious as to whether this is by design.
Graham
Yes been on planeplotters for a couple of months
Alan
All that I have clicked on still take me Airliners net.
Can only assume you are running an old database as their are no Airliners.net links in the current database.
Alan
If this is the case ,how do I delete the old data base and install the new one?
Just looked in data base explorer and found only a few plane plotter pics been down loaded so I am assuming that the old data base is not being over written.
If there is already info in for the photo, planeplotter info will not over write. The new d/b has all the old photo links removed. The photo's on your computer in the photo folder are used first, if the aircraft in question doesnt have a photo in your folder then planeplotters is searched for one
The new d/b can be found on the sticky thread at the top of the forum page. http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7224.0
Alan
Thank you Runway.
The photo side still does not seem good enough, the amount of "photo not available" or no link to a thumb nail appears to be to increasing.
Dave.