Hi I had to install v4.03. Today I had some Hawk s and a Typhoon nearby which appeared on the system obviously without tracks. What I noted was some populated a photograph but the aircraft type was ... ?
If there is enough info to find the picture should the type field not be completed please?
John
Just noted a local AAC Gazelle is the same and a BA Cityflyer!! Photograph, mode s, flight ID etc but no type.
Install the latest Navdata. The Navdata which comes with the disc is old and doesnt have lots of info which is on the Navdata
Alan
Hi Alan I thought I had I'll check again. Thanks
John
Thanks Alan problem solved. I have not had the box off it runs 24/7 so I can't quite understand why I have had to reload everything including v4.03. However with thanks to those on here I'm back up and running.
Just now I have four hawk aircraft on the box. one 43C45C has a Silhouette whilst the other three don't. Is this usual please? All four have the status, mode S, Flight ID, registration fields with data in them. One of the others is 43C45F. Just noted that in one of the aircraft type fields it is null.
Unless there is HAWK in the AI field you wont get a silhouette. Add it in d/b explorer. One of the bugs
Alan
Thanks Alan.