AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: orkney on November 22, 2012, 11:42:35 AM

Title: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: orkney on November 22, 2012, 11:42:35 AM
Hello

Once again, The new Navdata Installer can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20121121.exe

Thank you

Andrew
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: Canonjohns40D on November 22, 2012, 04:32:36 PM
Hi Andrew I have tried this and the previous updates without success. Any ideas on my next step please?
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: nortonbeak on November 22, 2012, 04:46:36 PM
Thank you so very much for the efforts of the team in preparing the regular updates.

They are really appreciated.
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: tarbat on November 22, 2012, 05:22:26 PM
Andrew, do you know if these updates are feeding into the server lookup routines used by beta 4.04?
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: Runway 31 on November 22, 2012, 05:25:37 PM
Tarbet,

No, the Navdata is taken off the server.  The updaters however add info to the server.

Alan
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: orkney on November 22, 2012, 06:29:25 PM
Hello Tarbat.

I know nothing about 4.04. I haven't been given it to test or seen anything much about it.

Andrew
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: tommyg on November 23, 2012, 12:06:50 PM
Thanks once again guys, can I confirm that the acft no. is 190265?

tommyg
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: Runway 31 on November 23, 2012, 12:11:20 PM
Sounds about right Tommy

Alan
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: Northern Watch on November 23, 2012, 03:26:28 PM
Sincere thanks to the update team for all your efforts, even noticed an improvement with the routes db within a short time of using it today. 

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Keit
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: Canonjohns40D on November 23, 2012, 05:44:00 PM
Hi
Finally I have the 190265 from this update.

I was either very brave or very stupd yet to find out but I uninstalled then reinstalled. I seem to have everything in working order except for some outlines. I had the Coastlines and other bits and pieces like danger areas etc but these are missing. Any help with those much appreciated.

A big thanks to those who tried to help me previously and to the update team. What a change to my screen now.

John
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: Canonjohns40D on November 24, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
Hi I got the outlines. Dohhh they were in the backup I took before I uninstalled. I'm learning!!!
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20121121
Post by: Kenny on November 24, 2012, 08:56:26 PM
Update went fine without any issue.

Many Thanks.