AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bbrasmussen on November 24, 2012, 07:50:50 PM

Title: Column Widths
Post by: bbrasmussen on November 24, 2012, 07:50:50 PM
Is there any way to resize/customize column widths? Almost all of them are way too wide. This results in difficulty following and reading the data. In my area there aren't as many ADS-B aircraft, so I rely a lot on the Mode S data in text form.

Thanks,

Brandon
near KSLC
Title: Re: Column Widths
Post by: EK01 on November 24, 2012, 08:04:46 PM
Brandon,

You can't resize the column widths but if you go into File - Preferences, you can choose which columns you want to have by ticking/unticking the appropriate boxes.
Title: Re: Column Widths
Post by: bbrasmussen on November 24, 2012, 10:16:49 PM
Thanks! That's much easier to read. I guess I should have figured that out on my own.
Title: Re: Column Widths
Post by: EK01 on November 25, 2012, 10:29:43 AM
No problem. Glad to be of help.