AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: farmboy on December 05, 2012, 04:06:19 PM

Title: AirNav RadarBox
Post by: farmboy on December 05, 2012, 04:06:19 PM
I have this AirNav RadarBox which I purchased a few years ago and was wondering if this is outdated? Do I need to update the hardware to be compatible with todays technology??  Thanks Farmboy
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox
Post by: Runway 31 on December 05, 2012, 04:26:50 PM
Hi Farmboy,

No but you should download and install the latest software version from http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe

If installing on a 64bit operating system you will need the drivers http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip

The latest Navdata is here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20121121.exe

Alan
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox
Post by: superspotter on February 28, 2013, 08:59:13 AM
Runway 31
You have helped me out so many times but I need your help ince more!!
Having had a complete laptop meltown last week I have just had it returned with an new HDD and mother board. I have reinstalled Airnav and v403 but I need the 64bit drivers too. I have downloaded them to a zipped file but I dont know where to drop it? Airnav is installed in C:/Airnav403 on my laptop, kind regards clive.
Title: Re: AirNav RadarBox
Post by: Runway 31 on February 28, 2013, 09:30:40 AM
Cive, see my answer on the other thread you started.

Alan