AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on December 06, 2012, 07:44:52 PM

Title: Westjet logo's not appearing...can anything be done.
Post by: CYYZGUY on December 06, 2012, 07:44:52 PM
I know this has been discussed before, but has anything new come up in regards to some airlines not populating the logos?  Wesjet, JetBlue and a few others come to mind.  I know it has something to do with the ADS-B information not being read properly....(or something like that)  I noticed on the radarbox24 beta, all my westjet planes are properly displaying the logo.  I realize they are 2 different systems, but is this something that may be corrected in the new version or radarbox that is in beta testing?

regards,

Jason
Title: Re: Westjet logo's not appearing...can anything be done.
Post by: Runway 31 on December 06, 2012, 07:50:25 PM
Is nothing to do with ADSB  being read wrongly, unfortunately WestJet and Jet Blue and others dont display the ICAO 3 letter flight ID only the numbers and as the logo comes from the ICAO code, no logo can be displayed.

In the next version however this will be over come using the same method as Radarbox24 and the logo will be displayed.

Alan
Title: Re: Westjet logo's not appearing...can anything be done.
Post by: CYYZGUY on December 06, 2012, 07:57:14 PM
Thanks for the good news!!!!!!!!!!  I look forward to it

regards,

Jason

Title: Re: Westjet logo's not appearing...can anything be done.
Post by: moka on October 06, 2014, 10:21:23 PM
Any update on that issue?
Title: Re: Westjet logo's not appearing...can anything be done.
Post by: Runway 31 on October 07, 2014, 07:13:10 AM
No, there have been no further software updates but it is still pencilled in for a future update.

Alan
Title: Re: Westjet logo's not appearing...can anything be done.
Post by: moka on October 13, 2014, 12:33:56 AM
Thanks for the update!