AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on December 06, 2012, 11:08:17 PM

Title: My ground returns are not showing on RB24...
Post by: CYYZGUY on December 06, 2012, 11:08:17 PM
So I have both my airnav radarbox and RB24 side by side on dual 32" monitors and one thing I have noticed is that my ground returns are not showing on the RB24 side of things........All settings are correct in the airnav radarbox and I am sharing....Very odd as planes in flight are showing up perfectly.  Anything coming in and out of CYYZ should be showing up and is most likely being fed by myself...

Good work on it so far guys...it adds another dimension to the hobby and for me, the network subscription is a small fee..not so sure why so many people are upset.....

Cheers,

Jason

Title: Re: My ground returns are not showing on RB24...
Post by: CYYZGUY on December 06, 2012, 11:11:24 PM
Nevermind guys...I feel stupid, I did not notice the "ground returns" check box was not checked...arrghhhh

thanks..