AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: David Hatfield on December 09, 2012, 08:34:03 PM

Title: RadarBox not recognised
Post by: David Hatfield on December 09, 2012, 08:34:03 PM
I have just connected my radarbox to a Win7 64 bit computer for the first time. The drivers appear to have installed OK (other than a warning that it has not been "signed" - code 52). The green power led is showing but not the usb or signal led. The Airnav software indicates that the "hardware is not connected. If I remove the usb lead then reconnect it the computer recognises it but it still won't work.
The box worked fine on my last computer (Win7 32) and I wonder if anyone could offer advice?

Regards

David
Title: Re: RadarBox not recognised
Post by: andrewarles on December 09, 2012, 08:38:33 PM
David,

Did you download the 64bit drivers at  http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip

Andrew
Title: Re: RadarBox not recognised
Post by: David Hatfield on December 09, 2012, 08:41:11 PM
Erm... No.   Red face +++
I'll try that now

David
Title: Re: RadarBox not recognised
Post by: David Hatfield on December 09, 2012, 08:54:43 PM
Andrew
I have downloaded the 64 bit version (ver 2.6.0.0) but it has made no difference to the problem

David
Title: Re: RadarBox not recognised
Post by: David Hatfield on December 09, 2012, 08:57:52 PM
An even redder red face. Once I loaded to software it is working perfectly. I'm really grateful for you help

Regards

David