AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CoastGuardJon on December 20, 2012, 06:35:17 PM

Title: F15s abou
Post by: CoastGuardJon on December 20, 2012, 06:35:17 PM
I've got 2x USAF F15s showing as SHARK11 and SHARK31, registrations "Tactical", also QID76  62-3499 K35R, exercising I assume west of Lands End.    Has anyone else got them showing?

Just had 2 more F15s join them as STAKE11 and STAKE14,  the tanker is at 25,000, the F15s 16800 to 23000, and joined by another F15 DUSR51 dropping from 25000, has that one just re-fuelled?

Did anyone see them in transit - are they out of Lakenheath?
Title: Re: F15s abou
Post by: CoastGuardJon on December 20, 2012, 06:50:01 PM
Now another F15 BOLAR11, I wonder if they're changing their c/s?  Currently 5x F15s.
Title: Re: F15s abou
Post by: anorak on December 20, 2012, 08:14:24 PM
Yep, I had them also. The call signs seemed to change at will. Seems like they enjoyed themselves.
Dave.
Title: Re: F15s abou
Post by: 2E0FLP on December 20, 2012, 08:36:43 PM
Also caught these, heard the hercs rumbling around over Cheltenham: