Hello
Once again, The new Navdata Installer can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20121229.exe
Thank you
Andrew
Many thanks and a happy new year.
Thank you for your job, and a happy new year
Ciao
Paolo
Thank you Andrew,
Happy New Year and thanks for all the work over the last 12 months.
Best regards Dave.
thanks a lot.
Happy New Year
Happy New Year one and all; and to Andrew for the updates in particular a huge thank you. Finally having sorted out my system I'm enjoying this hobby more than ever.
Thank you Update Team
Happy New Year and please keep up the great work.
Best regards Keith
Thank you.
Happy New Year.
Thank you very much for our New Year gift :-)
Thank you one and all for all your efforts.
I hope you all had a good Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year
Jim
Hi guys,
Took the 'bull by the horns' and decided to download the updates after having not done so for some time due to problems with my routes information being deleted and success it seems to have worked ok. Can someone confirm if the aircraft table should now have 191,524 entries. Also the route table seems to be fine. I do, however have one problem. In database explorer there is a file called 'amlv_photo_asdi' (whatever that means) with 3 columns headed CO/AT and AR. These columns are completely blank. Should something be in them ? I do have the Airliners.net thumbnails but no direct link is working to their website and I have photos in my photos folder.
Hi Ian,
The aircraft numbers is correct. I dont know the answer to your question regarding photos but mines is the same and it doesnt cause any problems. Photos are displayed.
When a photo is required the software looks in your photo folder and it it is there it is displayed whether it was supplied by Airliners/Planespotters, was your own or whatever. If a photo is not there the software goes online to Planspotters and if they have one displays it and saves a copy in your photo folder for the next time you request it.
We are working on the routes, they are being added manually and through new server routines with some fine tuning being done on them to ensure greater accuracy.
Alan
Thank you, and a happy new year.
Vena
Thanks for that Alan. Have a Good New Year and don't overdo the Scottish wine.
Ian
Hi all, Not sure what the problem is, but I just keep getting the following message;
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.
Many thanks,
Trevor
Hi Andrew, I'm having a problem downloading update. I get the following message :-
502 - web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from content server.
I'm not very computer savy so this is all double dutch to me - any suggestions?
J.D
I will contact support for advice
Alan
Hi Alan, thanks - just another observation - when downloading previous updates, I just got a small bar at bottom of screen asking if I wanted to run or save the update. This time it appears to be trying to open another window?
J.D
Worked OK for me when I downloaded, I got the bar but if memory serves me correct it usually opens a new window. I presume this isa server issue.
Alan
I'm getting the same 502 error. Timed 14:29 GMT
Graham
yes same here i am getting the same error message
Everyone will get the message until the defect is fixed
Alan
We are investigating this.
guys.
Happy New Year and thanks again for the great service in keeping the database up to date.
Cud I ask that if possible when you release an update that you let us know how many acft we should have in the new file as that would then be a check that the update worked.
Tommyg
Trying to download the update and get still get the same error.
Kenny
Alan
I am getting same Web Error response as the others above at 0900UTC
X
Airnav were advised as detailed previously and as advised by them above they are investigating, awaiting a further response from them
Alan
Apologies this is related to the server issues we had, the server does not like exe files on the server and things they should be executed rather than downloaded.
We have our team working on this, its affecting all downloads at the moment.
Alan/Trevor
Downloaded at 1200UTC successfully with 191524 Aircraft
Thanks
X
Thanks Support now working again
Alan
Hi all,
Now all loaded, thank you so much for your help.
Many thanks,
Trevor.