Hi all,
I'm really interested in this product. I have used ACARS for a few years and this brings things to newer, better level. Now I find myself in Japan ... When I saw you have a dealer here I was happy .. but when I saw the price ... 144,000 yen?! That's over 700GBP !!
Just about every electronic item here is much cheaper than in many countries, mainly because of the 5% Tax ... what's the story guys??
Thank you
Can't you buy direct from AirNav via the AirNav Systems website? This is what I did.
Edit: Maybe not - and also, the price on the AirNav Website is the old price -
$899 One time Payment
same as UK £469 or Europe € 699
(approx exchange rates - final prices shown) Order Now
All Units are Shipped from the UK via DHL or Royal Mail
The UK price is now GBP 399
Edit 2: The actual Order page on the AirNav website does show the correct UK price:
Order information
Product Quantity Price per Unit Total
AirNav RadarBox Hardware with 1 Year Free Network 399.95 GBP 399.95 GBP
And the Yen price is:
Order information
Product Quantity Price per Unit Total
AirNav RadarBox Hardware with 1 Year Free Network 89,086.95 JPY 89,086.95 JPY
Plus postage I guess, but this can't be much even to Japan!
Regarding the order page, looks like a typo, we did correct the prices looks like someone used some backup files and its showing the old prices. This will be changed.
The delears have been advised of the new prices, in case they aren't using the new prices you can purchase via us. The delivery is capped at $25.
Thank you for the fast helpful replies ..
The price difference is amazing though! For sure I will order one soon.