Dear All
I am new to the list and have been advised that there are many expets on this forum who may br able to assist.
I puchased the Airnav radar box pro and have had nothing but problems trying to get it set up.
To start with I got as far as setting up the map etc with no traffic. I was advised to download some 64 BIT DRIVE which I did. No success with traffic appearing.
Now when I sign into AIRNAV I get an invalid proxy warning and althogh on occasions I can get as far as seeing the map etc on screen. The map does not appear, only a black screen.
I realise that I am not very good with PC knowledge but I thought the installation would have been easier than this.
I am at the stage of just returning the product and looking elsewhere. At present the product is useless to me.
Any assistnace in solving the problems would be very much appreciated.
Brgds Paul
Hi Paul and welcome to the Forum.
You are right about help from people on the forum and Airnav Support are there too if needed.
Please can you let us know what operating system your computer system is using. Also, have a look at this tread which may be part of your problem if you are using Win7: There are also known problems if you have allowed the downloaded to the virtual side of the computer.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5141.msg51547#msg51547
Regards
Keith
Paul,
Normally the install goes with no problems whatsoever.
As you have stated you are not very computer literate we shall go in small steps.
First an you confirm that you have the 64bit version of windows 7 and if so did the installation of the 64bit drivers go OK and is it showing in devices and printers with no yellow exclamation marks.
Alan
Hi Paul,
We are not getting much dialogue from you, have you corrected the problem or are you still having them?
Can you open up a map by going to Map/Set map to/United Kingdom.
To get aircraft on the screen you require to have your antenna somewhere it can see the sky such as a windowsill or to be connected to the internet to see network flights. I presume you are doing either or both of these?
Alan
Hi everyone,
Sorry for the delay in responding.
I did get it working for the first time yesterday but now it will not let me sign into it.
It keeps stating invalid proxy and then takes me to the map one the right hand side, the left hand side where the flight info should start scrolling is blank.
The two boxes at the bottom state
HARDWARE CHECKING & NETWORK SETTING BOTH COLOURED YELLOW
I AM USING WINDOW 7
Any assistance appreciated
Brgds Paul
P.S Sorry for late responses. I did tick notify me of any replies on the forum, but although I have recvd responses, I wasnt prompted
No screenshot Paul
Alan
Hi Alan,
cant get a screenshot showing both sides of the screen (no screenshot button on my PC)and the saved screenshot will only show the blank screen.
I am no expert but I think its a signing in problem although I saved the username and password on the cd cover that came with it.
Sorry all, I am a bit of a numpty at setting up things on the PC
Paul,
Yes the user name and password on the CD should be inserted in the approriate position on the signing in screen with the remember password box ticked.
The version that comes in the box, 2009 is not the latest version. Also you will probably have installed to the default location in programme files, this causes poroblems with the windows virtual store.
My suggestion to you will be to uninstall the version you have installed and to down load and install the latest version from the website http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe It is quite large and will take 20 minutes or so to download.
To avoid virtual store problems do not install to the default programme files location but install to somewhere like C:\Airnav.
Once installed, then add the 64bit drivers as before.
Once done, attach the USB cable etc and turn on Airnav and see what happens
Alan
Hi Alan
That appears to have worked thank you.
There is a statement that the network data has a 5 min delay. although I thought I was singed up for 1 year on this when I brought it.
The only issue I have now is the invalid proxy alert that keeps appearing .
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks Paul
In File -> Preferences it will show your Proxy details. If are not using a Proxy check the circle for User Internet explorer settings.
If you are using a proxy make sure the settings you have entered are correct.
Not sure what you are asking about the network, you should have access.
Thank you, thar worked with the proxy settings.
Just two more questions
How can I have the map on the right hand side without the flight level information on another screen below/
How can I strip the traffic to just show what I am tracking?
Again, please bear with me and my lack of knowledge
Brgds Paul
Go to Tools -> Interface and you can move the interface to left or right of the map. Clicking F8 will get rid of the vertical tracking screen at the bottom.
If you mean you only want to see the aircraft you have highlighted in My Traffic that's not possible in an easy way.
Hi,
Thanks for the info on my flights only.
The F8 didnt work so I have the map on the right side and the flight level in the box below
Go to Map then Vertical Tracking and that should remove it. It has a shorcut for F8.
That worked, many thanks
Paul
Paul,
When you get the box you get a years Network with the 5 minute delay.
Alan
Thanks Alan,
I assume thats what the *next to the c/s is?
Just one more question. PTMVF A330 came over my house on finals but seemed to freeze on the screen and altohugh its landed it shows as still on base leg. Can this occur to data from the hardware or are there some setting I need tp adjust?
lookin as time now it is 1331 yet data not being recvd from 1321 from hardware, which seemes strange as a/c are going over me into LHR
Paul,
The * shows that it is a network flight and not one being picked up by yourself.
Under Preferences/Radarbox there are time out settings. If not already set, try adjusting them to 30/60 for myflights and 90/120 for network flight/ Also have the screen refresh rate around 1000m/s
Alan
Just saw your edit on your last message and note you are not getting hardware flights. Are you still getting network flight. In the bottom left corner of the myflights screen there is a box Process Hardware Flights, is this ticked. There is the same for the Network Flights just in case for the future.
Alan
Hi Alan,
The hardware flights box is ticked, cant see other box as I think its under the photo info
Brgds Paul
Are you getting flights now, there was a short server outage around the time of your post
Alan
everything fine now.
many thanks paul