AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: tarbat on January 11, 2013, 04:23:37 PM

Title: Reset password - page not found
Post by: tarbat on January 11, 2013, 04:23:37 PM
Clicking on the "I forgot my password" link results in an error:

The requested URL /reset_password.php was not found on this server

How can I reset my password?
Title: Re: Reset password - page not found
Post by: AirNav 3D Development on January 11, 2013, 07:05:12 PM
Hi tarbat,

Would you please try resetting your password again and let me know whether it worked. I believe I fixed the problem.
Title: Re: Reset password - page not found
Post by: tarbat on January 11, 2013, 10:00:34 PM
Yes, all fixed now.  Accessed reset page, received an email.  Clicked the link, and set a new password.  About 10 minutes later I was able to login.  Thanks.