Ryanair RYR6GC from Seville is approaching Stanstead but is showing on screen as enroute from KNZY to PAED ie San Diego California to Anchorage Alaska It is about 15 minutes late but has anyone got any ideas on why it is showing the this info on RadarBox
I've no explanation either, but I have quite a similar problem with my local medevac flights with CHX## flight ids, which are showing routings from several parts of the world. Many times they are from USA.
Whether it is a database glitch or the flight id was used somewhere else and have auto-populated to routes database by using the determination routine developed many month ago.
Lou,
I have not got a clue as to why the route would show as such, its in the d/b as LEZL-EGSS and its in the current Navdata as such as well assuming you are using it. Was this in myflights or on the network?
Ingo,
I have checked the d/b and there are not CHX flights with a route allocated and checked my d/b explorer and thereare none in there either. Do you have any in your Navdata d/b?
Alan
Alan, non since latest update. I hope it stays this way.
I was watching it live it finally landed at 00.10, from my location I can see flights into Stansted down to approx 980 feet, I had watched it coming across the channel
I`ve got Ryanair RYR6GC approaching Stansted showing routing KNZY/PAED crazy or what? Live 00.19