AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: RodBearden on January 17, 2013, 02:23:27 PM

Title: Bug Report
Post by: RodBearden on January 17, 2013, 02:23:27 PM
Just a little one - BAW48 being shown twice - this lasted for about two minutes despite me zooming in and out and clicking on each example. The leading one showed no routew, hile the trailing on did show the route.

This resolved itself into just one aircraft after two minutes. Never seen that before.

Rod
Title: Re: Bug Report
Post by: naird on January 17, 2013, 04:08:40 PM
Not sure where to post this, but Canjet and Westjet show Westjet logos.  I know the problem is that there is no prefix used in their ASD-B Callsign.  Hope you are all enjoying my feed, should fill in a gap for you. Not using my main DPD antennas for RB however. Interested to see where RB24 goes however, hence my "helping out" once again. I run 24/7. I supply freely to everyone.

Neil / CYGK
Title: Re: Bug Report
Post by: naird on January 17, 2013, 04:09:06 PM
Make that ADS-B  duh!
Title: Re: Bug Report
Post by: Runway 31 on January 17, 2013, 04:23:26 PM
Hi Neil,

Your feed is much appreciated.  There should be no problem with the logo as to get round the problem there is an extra entry for the Airline ICAO code for each aircrafts details and just checked the Canjet all have CJA and WestJet have WJA.  I will ensure Airnav are aware.  Can only assume that they ahve got CJA pointing to the wrong logo.

Alan
Title: Re: Bug Report
Post by: naird on January 17, 2013, 04:35:04 PM
Thanks Alan.  One thing I notice (at least on my machine)...the feed stops showing the FAA items often and shows only RB Network feeds.  Something I'm doing/missing?

Neil
Title: Re: Bug Report
Post by: AirNav 3D Development on January 17, 2013, 04:39:52 PM
Neil,

We are actively modifying the server-side code and it sometimes results in either ADS-B or ASDI inside of RB24 going offline for periods. Overall this will help make things more stable once we're finished with development.
Title: Re: Bug Report
Post by: Runway 31 on January 17, 2013, 04:40:29 PM
No I think they must be working on the FAA feed as mines is the same.

Alan
Title: Re: Bug Report
Post by: naird on January 17, 2013, 04:42:26 PM
No worries DEV/Alan  thanks for your quick responses. Important to keep us in the loop. Now, get back "toit" ;-) as I must.

Neil