AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dmu158 on January 31, 2013, 08:42:12 PM

Title: no networking after renewing subscriptions
Post by: dmu158 on January 31, 2013, 08:42:12 PM
Hi
I have just renewed mu subscriptions for a year & had confirmation from 'air nav' about it but I still carn't do any networking (the icon is red)
I have unplugged & reconnected the radar box & also turned off my computer & re started but it still will not do 'networking'
does it take a few hours to take effect as I have only renewed less than an hour ago
Many thanks
Title: Re: no networking after renewing subscriptions
Post by: Runway 31 on January 31, 2013, 09:01:20 PM
Would suggest you contact support direct [email protected]

Alan
Title: Re: no networking after renewing subscriptions
Post by: AirNav Support on January 31, 2013, 09:15:53 PM
Contact us or send us a PM with your RB login details and we will take a look.