AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: EK01 on February 02, 2013, 10:21:33 AM

Title: The quote tab
Post by: EK01 on February 02, 2013, 10:21:33 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting the 'quote' tab on the forum to work. It has recently ceased to work with me. Could it be related to the recent server problems ?
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: neroon79 on February 02, 2013, 10:36:01 AM
"Nice" to hear, that I'm not the only one...
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: EK01 on February 02, 2013, 10:47:59 AM
And 'blank' thumbnail photos are still being downloaded !
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: bratters on February 02, 2013, 05:23:55 PM
No quotes for me either. Thumbnail photo service poor. One thing after another.
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: AirNav Support on February 02, 2013, 06:13:10 PM
The quote issue is not to do with the server issues. The forum software is not written by us and the quote should work fine regardless what is happening with the server, we are trying to find what is the issue with the quotes. Has this been only noticed now or something which has been happening for a while?
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: Runway 31 on February 02, 2013, 06:26:44 PM
I have just noted that when quote is pressed I get a bar with *LOADING" in the centre  with a cross on the right hand corner at the top of the window

Alan
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: bratters on February 02, 2013, 07:43:17 PM
I noticed it this morning when I posted a reply. Doubt I have tried to access it for some months until today. Thought it was just my PC playing up.
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: EK01 on February 02, 2013, 07:44:24 PM
AN,

Just noticed this 'quotes' issue within the last week but not reported sooner as I had put it down to the server problem.
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: RodBearden on February 02, 2013, 09:01:44 PM
Possibly related problem: the quick "Modify message" button (bottom right when author is viewing a post) displays a blank editing box and doesn't show the message, so I have to use the Modify button above the message instead.

Rod
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: ACW367 on February 02, 2013, 10:32:37 PM
Airnav
Quote tab has been down for me for circa 3-4 weeks.  Assumed it was fully related to the server issues, but you say it is not your software
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: flygfantast on February 02, 2013, 10:33:45 PM
Both these problems "quote" and "modify" has been there since the server crash, ie. since the new server was installed.

Niklas
Title: Re: The quote tab
Post by: AirNav Support on February 02, 2013, 11:28:18 PM
Thanks we will investigate with SMF to why this is happening.