Hello
Once again, The new Navdata Installer can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20130203.exe
Thank you
Andrew
192,634 Aircraft on the new Navdata to alloww you to check
Alan
Wowee.
Such dedication. I am in your debt. Thank you.
QuotePosted by: Runway 31
« on: Today at 12:24:22 am » Insert Quote
192,634 Aircraft on the new Navdata to alloww you to check
Alan
Just download with no problems but 192,632 aircraft came up. Thanks anyway for all the hardwork.
Regards
Keith
Thank you guys, really appreciated.
Hi,
Brilliant work again, the DB would be very poor without your hard work !!
Mike.
Would someone be so kind at to just run through what I need to do once I have downloaded the update.
I'm a bit stuck.
Thanks
Hi Paul,
Once downloaded you require to double click amd install it.
Where to depend on where you installed Radarbox to. If you followed the default install, just go with what the installer suggests.
If elsewhere you will need to direct the installer. Probably C:\Airvav Systems/Radarbox in the case.
To see if you are using the correct Navdata after the update go to File/database explorer/aircraft and on the bottom left of the window it should tell you around 192,644 aircraft in m/s
Alan
Thanks Alan,
No joy, Im afraid.
must be doping something wrong
Hi Paul,
Sorry for the delay Paul was out at the football, wish I had stayed home!!
Where is Radarbox installed on your computer and is Windows 7 your OS?..
Use Windows search to look for all instances of NavData.db3 and tell me where they are
Alan
Hi Alan,
its in my c/airnavpaul file with a data folder,airnav folder and the main database download and the new nav data <2 folders,2 downloads>
Paul
Paul,
I am having trouble grasping what you mean.
Once downloaded and installed the NavData.db3 should be in the data folder having replaced the previous one
The path should be something like c:\Airnav Systems/Airnav Radarbox/Data/.. When you are installing and asked for the path you only go as far as c:\Airnav Systems/Airnav Radarbox and the installer puts it in the data folder.
Alan
Hi Alan,
Thanks that worked. Thanks for your patience.
Tommyg works with me so I will get him to check what I have done is correct tomorrow.
Brgds Paul
thanks guys
Could somebody please check the link as I am getting Error 404??
Having to update an old laptop because my new laptop broke :(
Will hopefully run of a new one later in the week.
Alan
Will advise Airnav
Alan
hy Superspotter, here's a link to a copy of the latest DB update
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61291131/ANRBDBUpdater20130203.exe (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61291131/ANRBDBUpdater20130203.exe)
Thank you Mr vonsmalhausen! Worked perfectly, regards clive.