AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Dana on February 15, 2013, 06:04:49 PM

Title: Waypoint and NDB update
Post by: Dana on February 15, 2013, 06:04:49 PM
Hello,
I have a question regarding the waypoints , recently in Romanian FIR we have new waypoints and NDB, is there a way to create new points and to delete the old one which are no longer available ?
Thank you :)
Title: Re: Waypoint and NDB update
Post by: ACW367 on February 15, 2013, 07:44:19 PM
The waypoint data is fixed in the product.  I believe that Airnav puchased a waypoint dataset when they first introduced the radarbox product and that there is no capability to change this dataset. 

The only thing I can suggest is for a user to create a new set using the outlines function and drawing new outlines for each waypoint.