I've been waiting for a reply regarding my RB repairs for over a week. Can someone at Airnav support please look into my emails and get back to me?
Ref #6195
Please get back to me via email or PM
Thanks
I haven't had any response from support for 48 hours despite sending a couple of tickets.
I still can't post attachments on the forum.
Perhaps they're on holiday...
Rod
Rod, for info I raised this issue with Dev and it is being looked into
Alan
Thanks, Alan
Fingers crossed!
Rod
We aren't on holiday, we are always around and reply within 24hours. If you haven't got a response PM us and we will check what is happened, maybe a case of the emails being caught us spam.
CZUL apologies, can you PM us query again, your ref 6195 doesn't exist on the system which is very strange.
We are aware of the attachment issue and its being looked at.
I've sent you a PM with the email history.
Same problem - emailed support - request Id 6396 - no response one day later
..and still no response
PM to support - still no response - This is starting to be a bit pathetic.
I am getting delayed info from the network despite having paid for real time. My account only expires in a weeks time. This added to the fact that we were without network coverage for a long period is starting to make me angry.
How do you get a response from support if they do not respond to emails or pm's?
Chris, we are really sorry for this delay.
Our support team member got sick 4 days ago and the rest of the team can't cope with the number of support tickets we had. We will back with an answer within the next 24 hours.