AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gonz33 on February 20, 2013, 01:23:08 AM

Title: A mast to two antennas, is it possible.
Post by: gonz33 on February 20, 2013, 01:23:08 AM
Greetings, I want to know if I can use a tube mast to two antennas, one is for the air band (VHF 118.0 - 136.0 MHz), and the other is Rama Radar 5 dB, for my Airnav Radar box, thank you.

I'm going to use 50 ft cable LMR-400 for the Rama Radar 5 dB antenna.
Title: Re: A mast to two antennas, is it possible.
Post by: neroon79 on February 20, 2013, 04:44:49 AM
Hi,
of course can you use the same mast tube for your Two antennas. But make sure, that the radar antenna is the one at the top of the pole.
The cable is ok, as the attenuation shall be at about 2dB for the 50 ft you planning to install.

Regards

Ingo