AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: orkney on February 22, 2013, 10:09:58 AM

Title: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: orkney on February 22, 2013, 10:09:58 AM
Hello

Once again, The new Navdata Installer can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20130221.exe

Thank you

Andrew
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: Runway 31 on February 22, 2013, 10:27:40 AM
Just to make sure its all went as it should, you should have around 193,610 aircraft when you check

Alan
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: EK01 on February 22, 2013, 03:09:13 PM
Download spot on with 193,610 aircraft and no problems.

Thanks, guys

Ian
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: N9JIG on February 24, 2013, 05:12:34 PM
I must be doing something wrong... After I run the updater I show "82448 rows loaded in 142 ms." when I go to Edit>Database Explorer and select Aircraft. (I get 1086 Aircraft types if it matters.).

I am running Windows7 Pro, ANRB 4.03. My data folder is at C>Program Files (x86)>AirNav Systems>AirNav RadarBox>Data.

When I run the DB updater it obviously replaces the original database and creates a navdata-backup (19,030 KB) The replacement database is 48,882 KB.
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: Runway 31 on February 24, 2013, 06:29:48 PM
Hi N9JIG,

I have installed my Radarbox to C:\Airnav and in my program files (x86) there are Airnav files also.  Why I dont know, probably something to do with Radarbox being 32bit working on 64bit windows.

As you have installed the Navdata and it is showing 82,448 rows i would suggest you have more than one NavData.db3 file on your computer. The one you should be using is 48,882KB as you state.

I would suggest you use windows search to look for NavData.db3.  In my X86 Data folder there only 2 files the NavDat.db3 and a backup. As you installed to the default location, I would suggest the one your computer is using is in program files In the correct Data folder you will have lots of files including ASssets, photos, logos, silhouettes folders, a number around 20 dat files and your Mylog files and a Navdata.db3, Navdata.db3.bak, NavData.db3-journal and a navdata-backup.db3 file. 

I would suggest you move the Navdata.db3 file from the x86 data folder to the program files data folder and start up Radarbox and see what count you get.

Alan
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: N9JIG on February 25, 2013, 09:16:03 AM
Got it!  I did have it installed in the default "x86" folder and am pretty sure I pointed to this when I installed the updated DB yesterday. I did a Windows Search for NavData.mdb and came up with several (37) hits, mostly as backups in my Windows_old folder that came about when I updated from Vista to Win7P. I tried to delete these but they all (except the one in the x86 Programs folder) reported they could not be located.

I deleted AirNav via the Windows Control Panel and reinstalled it in C>AirNav and then ran the DB updater pointing there and now I get 193610 aircraft.

I appreciate the help!
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: Runway 31 on February 25, 2013, 10:27:43 AM
Glad you got it OK

Alan
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: Northern Watch on February 25, 2013, 01:06:48 PM
Thanks again Updaters, no problems here and spot on 193,610.

Keep up the excellent work.

Regards

Keith
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: Albatros on February 25, 2013, 01:13:26 PM
Download spot on with 193,611 aircraft and no problems.

Thanks, guys

Paolo
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: John1944 on February 26, 2013, 11:49:46 AM
From a new member, thank you very much for the update.

John1944
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: Runway 31 on February 26, 2013, 12:13:20 PM
Welcome John

Alan
Title: Re: New Navdata.db3 - 20130221
Post by: nortonbeak on February 27, 2013, 06:43:31 PM
Thank you for all the hard work that the updating team undertakes.