All,
As of Friday, March 8 14:30 UTC, our RB24 application server is currently offline due to a Denial of Service (Dos) attack. We are working with our ISP to try to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are doing our best to get it back online as quickly as possible.
At approximately 16:30 UTC we were able to get the server back on the network. RB24 is back up and we are monitoring the situation. If there are any more interruptions, we will post updates here. Thank you for your patience.
Looks like my system hasn't been able to share since this morning. I restarted and can see them just fine on my display, any thoughts?
rdale,
We were experiencing issues with the server yesterday due to the service disruption and this is likely why the statistics were not updating accurately. I just checked the database and it appears your feed is once again providing data to the RB24 network.
When are we liable to get RB24 back online?
Alan
It's working again, but all data of the feeding statistics before Friday 22nd 19:16 UTC have been flushed. Was the outage caused by implementing some updates / improvements / bug fixing or was it just maintenance?
Ingo
From RB24 Facebook page
We are today migrating RadarBox24.com to brand new servers so you can experience the site in a faster way. Because of this some outages may occur. The migration process will be finished during the next 24 hours.
Alan
All,
On Friday AM we moved RB24 to a new server which should give it some extra headroom to handle all of the new traffic we're experiencing. I haven't completely imported the feeder stats tables from the old server to the new server. I started to import the feeder stats data on Friday but it was taking too long to import and causing some performance issues with other migration tasks, so I am postponing the import. Hopefully in the next few days I will get some time to bring the old data back in to the new server. Thank you for patience while we finish the move to the new (more powerful) server.