Hi All, I often get local aircraft (sometimes that I can actually see) showing on the list in the interface, but not showing on the map.
Is this a known issue, is there anyway to solve it?
Many thanks
Chris
I presume the ones you mention do not have a globe beside their status. If so these aircraft are not ADSB equipped so dont not give out their positional information therefore cant be displayed on the map.
Alan
Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.
I suggest that you read my website's page on how RadarBox works - it might answer a few more questions, too.
http://www.rodbearden.com/RadarBox/RadBox1.htm
Rod
Nice site! I hit the downloads page, and the first two come up as missing. Are they dead?
Aargh!
Sorry - my mistake - now fixed, I hope... Please try again and let me know if it works.
Rod
The webpage still has old links, but I figured out where to go based on the others so got the files. Great work!
I'v fixed the links - can you do a full refresh of the page (Ctrl-F5) and check them again?
Rod
All good!
Great - thanks :-)
Rod
Many thank's to Alan & Rod and very sorry for late reply, to busy spotting!
Best Regards
Chris