AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: John Racars on April 06, 2008, 02:29:22 PM

Title: Route database
Post by: John Racars on April 06, 2008, 02:29:22 PM
Hi Developmentteam,

I am Verry disapointed there was coming no help from you until sofar with the conversion of my old route database into the new. You know you promissed me to do so before launching the last version of RadarBox.

I have decided to build a new routedatabase by my self last week. It cost me hours of time to type in all the (more than 1000) routes. Thank you for that!

Please tell me what file I have to bachup to save all my new information because I can not found any route file in the program.
Title: Re: Route database
Post by: AirNav Support on April 06, 2008, 03:06:51 PM
Hi John,

Apologies your request for Route database tool was brought up a few days before the release and we were then caught up with a few issues after the new version that were priority (requests which affected more customers). We have not forgotten about your tool, Development will be able to give you more information soon.

The routes are saved in the database NavData.db3 in RadarBox 2008. The software also backsup the database itself in the data folder to prevent corruption.