AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Alitalia on March 12, 2013, 09:41:32 AM

Title: I wish ...
Post by: Alitalia on March 12, 2013, 09:41:32 AM
Hi!
RadarBox24 works fine!
But, in my opinion, to reach the max, should be added airways and radioaids.
Is there any chance?
Thanks in advance
Patrizio
Title: Re: I wish ...
Post by: dantheman on March 12, 2013, 01:28:11 PM
Hi Patrizio,
Are these navaids not already included in the layers ? See screenshot
Title: Re: I wish ...
Post by: AirNav Development on March 12, 2013, 01:55:05 PM
They are are already included. We have airways and navaids for all the world.
Just go to the left panel, options, layers.
Title: Re: I wish ...
Post by: Alitalia on March 12, 2013, 04:12:35 PM
You're right, i'm really stupid!
Thanks
Patrizio
Title: Re: I wish ...
Post by: AirNav Development on March 12, 2013, 04:15:19 PM
Tks. Any suggestions you may have just le us know.