AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gonz33 on March 12, 2013, 10:07:12 PM

Title: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: gonz33 on March 12, 2013, 10:07:12 PM
Greetings, recently I got my Airnav Radarbox 3D installed put the antenna in the window, but not be sees nothing on the radar, looks it green led is on and blue light flashes every two second, but the white light does not turn on, I have installed windows 7 with 64 bit and downloaded the drivers as I read it here in the Forum, someone can help me, thank you. . please. . . .
Title: Re: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: Runway 31 on March 12, 2013, 10:11:30 PM
Gonz, look at the bottom left hand corner of the screen, what colour is the Hardware Connected, green or red?

Alan
Title: Re: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: gonz33 on March 12, 2013, 10:42:17 PM
Is green.
Title: Re: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: gonz33 on March 12, 2013, 10:45:09 PM
Now the white led light illuminates intermittently, but can't see anything on the screen of my PC.
Title: Re: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: gonz33 on March 12, 2013, 10:59:41 PM
On the only screen I see airplanes in the network (internet) but can not see the aircraft captured by my antenna, and the White Led of my RB led light flashing on occasions.That may be happening.
Title: Re: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: rdale on March 13, 2013, 12:10:29 AM
The white light should be flashing a LOT. Check your antenna. How many msgs/sec are you getting?
Title: Re: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: gonz33 on March 13, 2013, 12:31:40 AM
The white light flashing 3 or 5 times per second, but I don't see anything on the radar, now if I connect to the web I see planes flying near my house, but when I disconnect the web, I don't see who could capture my antenna, I'm disappointed.
Title: Re: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: gonz33 on March 13, 2013, 05:27:08 AM
Ready, the problem was already solved, it was bad position of the antenna, thanks for your help.
Title: Re: I can not see anything on the map
Post by: Runway 31 on March 13, 2013, 09:01:05 AM
As you have already worked it out, the sysytem works by line of sight if it cannot see the aircraft it cannot pick it up.

Alan