AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gonz33 on March 14, 2013, 12:23:34 AM

Title: update the positions on maps
Post by: gonz33 on March 14, 2013, 12:23:34 AM
Hi, I want to know if I can update the maps, let me explain better, I want to update the information of the positions in the cartography of the Airways, I have installed the version 4.03 thanks. .
Title: Re: update the positions on maps
Post by: bearcat on March 15, 2013, 07:50:48 AM
It's a while since I used Radarbox but you can add you own reporting points to your map by adding the details in the Preferences > Radarbox Tab > Custom Legend List . They have to be entered as Reporting point, Latitude, Longitude.

I used for Eg

Balix,59.0000,-10.0000
BCN,51.7256,-3.2631

When your details are entered click on Custom Legend in the Map drop down list and your new points should show

From memory the text colour is linked to the Outline colour.

Hope this helps

Bearcat
Title: Re: update the positions on maps
Post by: gonz33 on March 15, 2013, 02:33:46 PM
Friend thanks for your help, have a nice day.