AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gonz33 on March 15, 2013, 04:28:21 PM

Title: Cable LMR-400 Microwave systems
Post by: gonz33 on March 15, 2013, 04:28:21 PM
Hi, I bought an antenna Rama Radar 5 dB Gain, with cable LMR-400 Microwave systems 15 meters, with good quality connectors, soon install it on the roof of the building where I live to have better results, then I will comment on them, thank you.
Title: Re: Cable LMR-400 Microwave systems
Post by: Runway 31 on March 15, 2013, 04:37:02 PM
Look forwards to seeing your screenshots gonz33

Alan
Title: Re: Cable LMR-400 Microwave systems
Post by: gonz33 on March 15, 2013, 04:42:24 PM
Sorry, I don't understand you.
Title: Re: Cable LMR-400 Microwave systems
Post by: Runway 31 on March 15, 2013, 04:44:27 PM
Posting a shot of your Polar Range Diagram with your new antenna in use

Alan
Title: Re: Cable LMR-400 Microwave systems
Post by: gonz33 on March 15, 2013, 04:47:17 PM
OK, will soon do so, when you have everything installed will upload pictures, thanks friend.