AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gonz33 on March 31, 2013, 07:24:14 PM

Title: I have doubts about the connector SMA.
Post by: gonz33 on March 31, 2013, 07:24:14 PM
Hi all, I want to buy a cable with connectors N male leads and other SMA short end (20cms approximately) for the radar box, but I have doubts about the connector SMA going to box is male or female and that I think is reversed the names of these SMA connectors, need help, thank you.

I have LMR-400 Cable
Title: Re: I have doubts about the connector SMA.
Post by: Runway 31 on March 31, 2013, 07:38:01 PM
Gonz see pm

Alan
Title: Re: I have doubts about the connector SMA.
Post by: gonz33 on March 31, 2013, 07:40:09 PM
?????
Title: Re: I have doubts about the connector SMA.
Post by: Runway 31 on March 31, 2013, 07:46:00 PM
Click the symbol 4th line below your name gonz33 to left of screen

Alan
Title: Re: I have doubts about the connector SMA.
Post by: Runway 31 on March 31, 2013, 07:53:47 PM
Or contact me by email, middle symbol under my name

Alan