Hi at all,
this is a long range from Sicily Island.
Greetings
That's great range, Lightman - thanks for sharing.
Rod
Hi Rod,
thanks for the compliments.
I do not use an antenna preamplifier, just a good antenna and a good cable (22 meters exact!).
My height above sea level is 26 meters!
Once I got into the mountains, and with the supplied antenna saw air traffic up in Switzerland and in Libya. About 600 miles, but the mountain where I go is 1100 meters high above sea level and I have everything free at 360 degrees.
Are you perhaps the Rod of the site where I downloaded the silouettes and other add-ons for RadarBox? :-)
Best regards
That sounds great! We don't have mountains like that round here, but there is a big hill I might try some time.
Yes - that's me - logos, outlines and silhouettes are what I do. The globe icon below my name of the left takes you to my downloads page.
Enjoy!
Rod
Hi Rod,
thank you!
Can you send me the link of your home page? I can no longer access your website as if it had changed the address.
Thank you again.
Lightman
Hi Lightman:
www.rodbearden.com
Rod
Thank u Rod, have a nice day.
Lightman