AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: mdobuk21 on April 10, 2013, 09:27:19 PM

Title: Routes info
Post by: mdobuk21 on April 10, 2013, 09:27:19 PM
Hi long time away from this forum! Can anyone tell me where I can find an updated routes file please?

Mark
Title: Re: Routes info
Post by: Runway 31 on April 10, 2013, 09:31:34 PM
The new Navdata at the top of the forum will do it
Title: Re: Routes info
Post by: mdobuk21 on April 10, 2013, 09:44:38 PM
Thanks for the info! Does this include aircraft aswell as I have updated my own database I just require the routes!
Title: Re: Routes info
Post by: Runway 31 on April 11, 2013, 07:39:20 AM
It would overwrite everything but if you use the routine available from Bell407 which you should find in you do a search, you can pick and choose which tables to update.

Alan
Title: Re: Routes info
Post by: mdobuk21 on April 11, 2013, 10:28:30 AM
Cheers Alan