Hi all, well another issue i have is the software is showing a yellow box and says checking for hardware....
USB drivers are all in, the PC makes the noise when I plug in and out of the radarbox, but all of a sudden it is showing this issue....any ideas?? I have tried different USB ports, different cables all the same thing.
See attachment
update....its working but only if I right click and "run as administrator" wonder why this is doing this!
Something tells me this and your other problem are connected. Are you on 64bit and have you the 64bit drivers installed?
Alan
nah its all sorted, the file i had wasnt allocated to me as permissions, it is now and working fine
you did install the program in C: ( ore anywhere else ) instead of the default "program files" folder, ... did you ?
ok, glad it sorted out :-)