Is anyone else experiencing frequent dop-outs of the network tonight, or is it my internet connection?
Its the network. They have been doing some work with new server software and now optimising in process.
Alan
My 3D gone off, decided not to report it because nothing surprises me anymore !!
BTW my internet OK ~25Mbps
Cheers
Paul
We apologise for the instability, this should be resolved soon.
Thanks Alan, Paul and Support for the prompt replies.
Paul, you're lucky, mine at the very best is 6.6Mb, but I'm just over a mile from the exchange, with copper pairs, no fibre optic yet...............
The network has been unstable last Friday and Saturday but all should be working OK at this time.
"My 3D gone off, decided not to report it because nothing surprises me anymore !!"
We really don't undertstand this comment. Despite the problems we had in Dec with our servers the network has been stable since then.
Hello AirNav
"My 3D gone off, decided not to report it because nothing surprises me anymore !!" quote from earlier post.
Allow me to explain.
I was not refering to the "network". Not being a subscriber, the network has no interest to me whatsoever. May I refer you to my post thus:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7629.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7629.0)
You will see, just in case you had forgotten, or were unaware, that the 3D functionality of the Radarbox (which is what I am interested in) was not available for a week earlier this month, for reasons explained by yourselves in the post, this was in addition to the long outage in December and the short outage last night.
I hope I've made myself clear this time.
Cheers
Paul
Tks Paul. That makes it clear.
Is the network up and down like the bonker's bum or is it just mine playing silly b...s?
Its not your end John, still up and down, still not got it stable.
Alan
Quote Airnav (above)
"Despite the problems we had in Dec with our servers the network has been stable since then."
Must be you Jon - singled out for special treatment.
We are still having minor network problems which should be corrected during the next days (average of 2x 10 minute outages per day during the last 3 days).
"Re: Network up and down
« Reply #11 on: 26 April 2013, 19:05:38 »QuoteQuote Airnav (above)
"Despite the problems we had in Dec with our servers the network has been stable since then."
Must be you Jon - singled out for special treatment."
Can't understand why John, I've been so good of late!
"AirNav Development
AirNav Systems
Hero Member
Posts: 2481
Re: Network up and down
« Reply #12 on: 27 April 2013, 01:30:50 »QuoteWe are still having minor network problems which should be corrected during the next days (average of 2x 10 minute outages per day during the last 3 days)."
As the "Quote" function no longer works, I've had to cut and paste, how many and how long today, as it seems even worse than ever - when can we expect it to be stable please?
Quote CoastGuardJon.............
"As the "Quote" function no longer works, I've had to cut and paste, how many and how long today, as it seems even worse than ever - when can we expect it to be stable please?"
There you go again Jon - moan moan moan.
More special treatment on the way for you my lad.
Heh John, I've got my Dunce's hat ready to go and stand in the corner, or sit on the naughty step......!
How many times has the system been down today AN?
Still seems to be up and down faster than the tart's knickers on a Friday night! How much longer AN?
I am also seeing the network coming in and out frequently. It is currently down with me.
Hi AirNav, it seems to be up and down with every other refresh at present.
We are still working on a fix to improve this. Sorry for the trouble.
Thanks for that AN, but please keep us informed - twice a day would be helpful IMO, and can you tell me where the "current network status" post can be found. I'm sure there used to be something available which indicated the status.
It's here, CGJ:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php
Rod
I'd take the info on that page with a pinch of salt if I were you, whenever the 3D has been off it has always said "AirNav RadarBox 3D Online " on that page !!
Thanks Rod, I'm waiting for some surgery on my eyes - had both cataracts done, but the membrane behind the new lenses is "fogging" up and has to be lasered, which is a permanent fix - it's as though I'm looking through a heavy net curtain at the moment. Both eyes have fantastic and clear sight since the cataracts were done and the new lenses implanted. My left eye is way below DVLA standard and my right eye is rapidly deteriorating, so I'll only be able to drive for a few weeks more until they're lasered. Trying to find things on screen and in a book is getting very difficult. I was warned when the cataracts were done that this fogging would probably follow!
Keep the faith Jon, it must be very difficult for you. Eyesight is one of those things we take for granted and to loose it must be devestating. Hopefully you will get it fixed soon.
Alan
Hi Alan, many thanks for that - the greatest comfort is that I know it's easily and very quickly fixed, unlike those who can't be helped, they have my deepest sympathy, it's bad waiting for the treatment, but if you know nothing can be done or it's only going to get worse, how depressing is that.
Well said Jon.
Alan
Yes - hope it happens soon - I've spent the last five years working with blind and partially-sighted people, and my eyesight's doing nothing but getting worse as time goes by, so vision isn't something I take for granted.
Rod
We are still working on the server and it seems much more stable now. We will continuing evaluating how it performs so we can, after that, focus on more work including continuing RB4.04.
Hi AN Dev, can you give us some idea of when the network side of things is going to be sorted out, so it doesn't have these intermittent ups and downs - I don't think it's my landline connection as that is hard-wired and solid.
An update on when we can expect RB4.04 to appear would also be good, before it's a year late!