Can u helP I riun radar box 3.13 version it will run well
Then it will crash I run windows vIsta
I tried anOther software sbs and works fine
Is there anything I can do to sort thIs out
Paul
What exactly is happening?
Paul,
I'm not being cheeky or funny but the mixture of capitals and lower case in your text and header does my eyes and head in, could you have a look at what you have typed before pressing the send button please.
As Dan says, what do you mean by crashing? Has it always done it or has it just started doing it? Does it stop working and freezes or does Radarbox just leave the screen or what? Do you get the blue screen of death? Are you on local myflight or are you using the network when it happens?
What other software do you have on the computer. If it has just started did you install anything just before it started?
Where on the computer do you have it installed. Is it the default location or have you it somewhere else.
Alan