AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: GreekSpy2001 on May 13, 2013, 08:14:12 AM

Title: Flag discrepancy
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on May 13, 2013, 08:14:12 AM
Hi

just noticed that this with a couple of IOM hexcodes

43E95A Gave a RAF roundel as the Flag

Whereas

43E7D1 Gave the IOM flag.

Not critical to me but was wondering why?

Graham
Title: Re: Flag discrepancy
Post by: Runway 31 on May 13, 2013, 08:57:11 AM
Have you got the amended D008.dat file and flags available from Rod's site installed http://www.rodbearden.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm

Alan
Title: Re: Flag discrepancy
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on May 13, 2013, 09:20:10 AM
yep that is why I get the IOM flag for 43E7D1.  Unless the flags have not been set for all 43E*** codes

graham
Title: Re: Flag discrepancy
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on May 13, 2013, 09:26:41 AM
I'll reload it again.  Happening again see attachment

Title: Re: Flag discrepancy
Post by: Runway 31 on May 13, 2013, 10:27:48 AM
Graham,

I have sent you a PM

Alan