How can I get to see the profile of the a/c on my 3D now its actually up and running again?
Flymee
All I get is a sphere and telegraph poles!!
Ray,
Go to File/Preferences/3D View/3D View Setting/Hardware Detected Flights and click the tick box Maximum then press Apply and OK.
Alan
Hi Alan
The window which gives the 3D settings is not showing up completely, hence I cant press apply or ok, how do I solve this one?
The right hand of the main page is not complete either. I have to restore using that icon in top left hand corner to get the 3D, Map and split, whats wrong here, Have Got the wrong screen display, what do you reccomend?
Ray
Jings, Crivens and help ma boab Ray what have you been tampering with now.
Have you changed your screen resolution. Are other programmes, internet etc the same or is it just Radarbox
Alan
Checking display settings, my laptop which I got in dec last can't reach 960 res.
The reccomended and max is less,3000 something x 600 something.
It says I wont see all the screen unless its 960 res.
I'll swap my laptop with my tower which has a new high power card for FS9 and FSX that will cure it.
If it does you will hear great rejoycing especially as we are in the same neck of the woods! I remember the vertical resolution is 1080, so it will be ok on that m/c.
TTFN flymee
Hi Ray,
My laptop is sitting at 1366 x 768 at this time but can be adjusted down to 800 x 600. The higher the resolution the better to get more on the screen.
You should be able to adjust it. Normally if you right click your desktop you should be given Screen Resolution on the pop up menu.
Alan
"Normally if you right click your desktop you should be given Screen Resolution on the pop up menu."
Great tip Alan, just have to invigorate the grey cells enough to remember that one.
Remember what one ?
Hee Hee!!
Hi All How long this site been a standup show then!
Joking apart hee hee I have moved to other room and the tower pc with 22" screen and new more powerful video card, some 450watt job. Everything as it should be.
Incidently my laptop is new has windows 8 and is rubish in comparison even to Vista which is what I am using with the tower.
Well fellow comedians/pilots/navigators and atc controllers, thanks.
Alan my aerial is now giving better results too. Its the standard indoor without amp, and as you know I am 16miles from EGPF.
Once more a big thankyou. Will try to give you all a big rest from the"amateur" at West Of Scotland. fm1939
Any time Ray
Alan