AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CZUL on April 10, 2008, 01:04:03 AM

Title: Time is off
Post by: CZUL on April 10, 2008, 01:04:03 AM
I apologize if this has been asked before:

My time is off by one hour. I have tried several times to adjust it but it does not correct itself.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks
Paul
Title: Re: Time is off
Post by: Airmad on April 10, 2008, 06:05:33 AM
have you tryed setting computer clock tp gmt
Title: Re: Time is off
Post by: CZUL on April 10, 2008, 06:42:23 PM
That is not something I would want as I use it for work related things and it would mess up my meetings.
Title: Re: Time is off
Post by: CZUL on April 26, 2008, 10:52:20 PM
I've tried everything I know to get the time set properly without any luck. Is this going to be addressed in 1.6?

Thanks
Paul
Title: Re: Time is off
Post by: steveb25 on April 28, 2008, 10:53:14 AM
Airnav are aware of it and it is being addressed by them. As to which version of software it will be sorted out in i'm not sure.

Airnav may be able to say.
Title: Re: Time is off
Post by: AirNav Support on April 28, 2008, 11:44:36 AM
1.6 :)
Title: Re: Time is off
Post by: steveb25 on April 28, 2008, 11:52:59 AM
Thanks guys

See what I mean they are always there :-)
Title: Re: Time is off
Post by: CZUL on April 28, 2008, 07:06:23 PM
Fantastic,

Thanks
Paul