AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: MIKE.UTD on May 31, 2013, 09:26:29 AM

Title: REQ:G280 Silhouette (old Style)
Post by: MIKE.UTD on May 31, 2013, 09:26:29 AM
Hi,

I still prefer the old style silhouettes, a G280 has just gone overhead and need one.
Can anyone assist or point me to a site who still does them ?

Thanks

Mike.
Title: Re: REQ:G280 Silhouette (old Style)
Post by: Runway 31 on May 31, 2013, 09:56:09 AM
Here you go Mike

Alan
Title: Re: REQ:G280 Silhouette (old Style)
Post by: Team Spirit on May 31, 2013, 11:06:58 AM
So far, I have approx 1300 'old type' silhouettes as I prefer the 'Observer books' format.

Have I reached the max number available or if not can others be collected ? I've picked up the ones on Rods site and
appreciate the work he does to make these available.

Many thanks guys,

Best regards,

Dave.