I got a problem: Hardware not connected.
As my radarbox was connected on a PC 32b with win7, I try to instal it on a new one with 64b and win8
Installation of 403 soft was OK but no detection: hardware not connected and a flag after a short orange flag. I was trying to put the 64b drivers without success. On instal pannel, the radarbox peripheric is reported as not working due to "driver not instal"
What will be the solution
Many thanks for your help
Hi,
Try this answer to a previous question
The none 64bit drivers should work fine on Windows 8. However Windows 8 64bit are a bit fussy and we will look into the getting them resigned for Windows 8.
In the meanwhile users have managed to get it to work using the below tips:
1. From the Metro Start Screen, open Settings (move your mouse to the bottom-right-corner of the screen and wait for the pop-out bar to appear, then click the Gear icon).
2. Click 'Change PC Settings'.
3. Click 'General'.
4. Scroll down, and click 'Restart now' under 'Advanced startup'.
5. Click 'Troubleshoot'.
6. Click 'Advanced Options'
7. Click 'Startup Settings'
8. Click Restart
9. When Win8 restarts type the number next to \"Disable driver signature enforcement\"
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.
Alan
Thanks Alan for your response.
According, I did all your tips , but unsuccefully.
On the configuration panel, the driver for tis periphic, (radarbox) is always not intalled!
Previously, I tried to put the ANRB64bitDrivers unsuccefully: no possibility to apply it.
Thanks for your help
Patrick
Patrick, It may be better to contact support direct
[email protected]Alan
Many Thanks
I will do