AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dunc8543 on June 06, 2013, 09:16:47 PM

Title: Subscription cancellation
Post by: dunc8543 on June 06, 2013, 09:16:47 PM
Hi Airnav,

I know that this is not the way to contact support re a subscription issue, however in the last week I  have sent you 3 e-mails to the address you provide.

I have not had one reply yet.

Please get in touch via my e-mail.

Thanks Dunc
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: AirNav Support on June 07, 2013, 09:00:30 AM
Hi Sir,

We haven't seen your request in your inbox which means it may have been blocked as spam (otherwise you would have got an id number). Anyhow we have cancelled your subscription now.

Thanks
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: dunc8543 on June 07, 2013, 04:51:30 PM
Ok now how can I get a refund please ?

Thanks Dunc
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: dunc8543 on June 17, 2013, 01:04:43 PM
Ok still no reply, can I suggest that the message that I sent to the address that you actually state to send messages to, has been diverted to the spam folder again ??

"We haven't seen your request in your inbox which means it may have been blocked as spam (otherwise you would have got an id number). Anyhow we have cancelled your subscription now".

This is getting a little annoying now, you have renewed my subscription without my authorisation, I had no reminder that the renewal date was near and now you have ignored the 6 e-mails/messages sent asking for a refund.
I informed you within an hour of getting the notification from Plimus that my account had been charged, that I did not wish to renew my subscription.

I have no wish to debate this on the public forum but when you refuse to reply to my messages etc I am left with little choice.
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: AirNav Support on June 17, 2013, 01:30:17 PM
Hi Sir,

You can Personal Message us as well if you are having problems getting in contact us with us. Please send us a PM with your ref details and we will refund you.

Thanks
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: dunc8543 on June 17, 2013, 06:07:58 PM
Ok thanks
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: glenjarnold on January 03, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I downloaded and tried to trial the Airnav Traffic for FSX but despite exhausting all options and literally tearing my hair out, the software does not run satisfactorily. I've also sent emails but not received answers or a ticket number and would wish to cancel my subscription before the trial period ends. Thank you.
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: Runway 31 on January 03, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
If you have not received a ticket ID, they have not received any contact as it is automatically done on receipt.  Did you check yours and your ISP's spam folder.  Send me your email address and I will get Airnav to contact you.
Alan
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: glenjarnold on January 03, 2018, 01:55:32 PM
Thank you, I received an email to say a ticket has been set up, but when I try to log into the support desk using my email and password, I'm now informed that my email and password do not match. So I try to reset my password which doesn't work either, I simply get the message at the top of the screen "You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator." So I try to sign in using my Google account, to find that there is no ticket there. Ridiculous having to jump through so many hoops to achieve a simple cancellation.
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: Runway 31 on January 03, 2018, 02:00:11 PM
Just give me you email and I will get them to contact you. 

Alan
Title: Re: Subscription cancellation
Post by: Runway 31 on January 03, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
I believe it is all sorted now

Alan