AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: jacobite on June 08, 2013, 02:46:20 PM

Title: Schedules
Post by: jacobite on June 08, 2013, 02:46:20 PM
Hi all, does anybody have or know the BA Cityflyer shedules I cannot find them anywhere, e.g CFE85M

Thanks
Ian
Title: Re: Schedules
Post by: EK01 on June 08, 2013, 07:13:45 PM
Now then Ian, you have set yourself one heck of a task !

You can work your way through this website which among others does show the Cityliner schedules with timing and flight numbers. There are, however, 5,225 pages to go through in pdf format. BA Cityliner details start from page 15. Good luck !

Ian

http://www.trvlink.com/download/oneworld/oneworld.pdf

Title: Re: Schedules
Post by: jacobite on June 09, 2013, 07:45:46 AM
Thanks for that, I am always up for a chalenge. Will see if I can find what I want.

Ian