Hi,
I have a Airnav 3|D and im trying to get it running on Windows Home Premium 64bit. I have the 64 bit drivers and I've installed the App. However, when I pluyg the box into the pc it doesnt do anything. I've gone into Device Manager - Hardware and there is nothing there. I've asked it rescan but nothing. I'vce deleted the main app, re booted and installed again. Plugged in and nothing. The thing is the laptop does not recognise the box at all. I've used the box on a 32bit version of windows and thats fine so Im sure the box is ok.
I've gone through to support and they have just asked me to use the new drivers and point to the folder. I cant do that as my laptop does not seven see the box. When I look in |Device Manger I cant see anything that it can be.
Any suggestions?
I was looking to subscribe to the network but at this rate I'll be sticking with Plane Finder on the Ipad :o(
Rich
bump
Hi Rich
Have you tried a different USB cable?
Rod
Is the Windows 7 or 8?
Alan
I have windows 8 and it does not want to work at all any more :(
The none 64bit drivers should work fine on Windows 8. However Windows 8 64bit are a bit fussy and we will look into the getting them resigned for Windows 8.
In the meanwhile users have managed to get it to work using the below tips:
1. From the Metro Start Screen, open Settings (move your mouse to the bottom-right-corner of the screen and wait for the pop-out bar to appear, then click the Gear icon).
2. Click 'Change PC Settings'.
3. Click 'General'.
4. Scroll down, and click 'Restart now' under 'Advanced startup'.
5. Click 'Troubleshoot'.
6. Click 'Advanced Options'
7. Click 'Startup Settings'
8. Click Restart
9. When Win8 restarts type the number next to \"Disable driver signature enforcement\"
Windows 7
The 64bit drivers are zipped, I presume you downloaded and unzipped them and then installed correctly. If so Radarbox should be in the 3rd row of devices and printers under unspecified. If not the driver installation process would not appear to have went correctly.
Alan
hi,
thanks for all the response. Its a win 7 home premium laptop running 64 bit.
I've tried a new usb cable and its still the same. I've got the new drivers and extracted them but it doesnt even see the hardware.
Rich
There should be no problem with 64bit and Windows 7.
Once you have downloaded the drivers you should extract them to somewhere like your desktop.
When you plug in and unplug the USB cable to your computer do you get a ping. Are you straight into the Radarbox from the computer or via a hub, if via a hub try going straight.
Have you tried closing down and starting up the computer again then plugging in the usb cable?
Alan