AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: PAULWIGGY on July 04, 2013, 08:12:23 PM

Title: RADAR MAP FONT
Post by: PAULWIGGY on July 04, 2013, 08:12:23 PM
HI,

I have been fiddling with the fonts for the radar map display and cant find the original font settings.

It would be appreciated if someone who uses the radar map to advise me what the original font style and size is

thanks Paul
Title: Re: RADAR MAP FONT
Post by: RodBearden on July 04, 2013, 08:45:07 PM
Hi Paul - as far as I know there is no way of changing the font in RadarBox24, but I guess you are talking about the RadarBox computer software software - not the RadarBox24 online service.

I can't remember what the default font for RadarBox is - I suggest you ask again on the main forum here: www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0

Rod
Title: Re: RADAR MAP FONT
Post by: Runway 31 on July 04, 2013, 08:53:25 PM
Paul,

font name terminal, font size 8

Alan
Title: Re: RADAR MAP FONT
Post by: PAULWIGGY on July 04, 2013, 09:00:22 PM
Thanks Rob and Alan

Much appreciated

Brgds Paul