AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: acars45 on July 11, 2013, 05:31:00 AM

Title: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: acars45 on July 11, 2013, 05:31:00 AM
Good morning can you attached the link to upgrade
To3.13 I had a computer crash I re installed
My airnav on the cd 2009 version
Many thanks
Paul
Title: Re: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: nortonbeak on July 11, 2013, 07:24:58 AM
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe (http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe)
Title: Re: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: acars45 on July 12, 2013, 06:14:45 AM
Thank you for the link question as I had to
Re loaded my airnav cd should I updated with
Version 3.13 then version 4.02 can anyone
Help Paul
Title: Re: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: mikek on July 12, 2013, 07:14:49 AM
Unless you have purchased 3-D you can use either as they are the same unless you have 3-D. Personally I use version 4 even though I haven't purchased 3-D. If you go for that option you can install it straight away with no need to install any other version first.
Title: Re: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: acars45 on July 12, 2013, 07:19:41 AM
Hi there I have not got 3d version so should
I delete version and use 3.13
Paul
Title: Re: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: acars45 on July 12, 2013, 07:21:15 AM
Also I'm not getting any alerts on version4
Title: Re: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: Runway 31 on July 12, 2013, 07:34:06 AM
Forget about the version which comes withe the CD just download and install 4.03 from the website.  If you have not upgraded to 3D you will only get the 2D version

Alan
Title: Re: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: acars45 on July 12, 2013, 03:03:36 PM
Hi my emails appear in the airnav radar box
But don't seem to o my email hotmail
I'm not if something is blocking Any
Ideas
Paul
Title: Re: Radar box 3.13 software
Post by: acars45 on July 13, 2013, 05:16:22 AM
Good morning got software up and running
I'm running 3.13 after my computer crashed
Strange thing set up alerts in the boxes
Running ok when I re started computer
Next day all alerts not in my boxes had tre input
Alerts email address etc?
Also I get a large map when I try and min mines
It  want get smaller  any ideas what's causing this