Hello,
Sorry to make my first input as a sort of complaint.
Logging in today I see that the bottom half of the left hand panel has been taken by a (Google) advert. Clicking the X drops me back to a message from Google saying the ad has been "muted" and I should register my ad preferences.
I have an objection in principle to giving Google any info on my location, preferences or anything else. I appreciate that the service needs advertising to support it, and I appreciate the service. Can we not have something less than an intrusion by Google to get advertising?
Barry
Sharers can get rid of ads by ticking the box thank goodness.
Alan
...and what is a "sharer" a contributor? Is there a minimum fee??
Someone with a Radarbox who uploads the data you see on the map. We get it ad free.
Alan
Well, bully for you. As I said in the OP, I don't mind ads, I just mind being treated as an ad consuming moron by Google.
Hi Alan,
which box do you tick please,
Hi Jaspair,
Options/Map/ scroll down to the bottom and you will see Premium Options, tick Hide Advertisments
Alan
Hi Alan,
thanks,
Dave
Can I use a forum account to log in on RB24? If not how do I create an account?
No - it's a different account. Just click Logon in the top right-hand corner, then click "Sign up now for free". You can use your existing forum email address and password if you want.
Rod
Giday,
It would be good if someone could answer the question about how to get rid of adchoices on radarbox24.com.
I have Radarbox24.com on my pc and my ipad 4 and both are fine but my laptop has radarbox24.com and is infected with adchoices when running any browser.
This is annoying as the ads tend to take over the visuals on left side of screen.
There does noy seem to be a way to get rid of the ads, sharers may be able to but the rest of us don't have the radio button to stop ads???
This is ruining a great program.Can it be terminated, perhaps vectored to another runway?
Any ideas anyone?
Regards Tesza
I'm afraid that the ads are the price you pay for the free RB24 service.
Maybe thay'll have paid subscriptions in future to allow the ads to be turned off.