Hi All,
I have been ha[[ly using the original rararbox software for the past number of years.
Last night I decided to download the latest version (4.03)
The program installed OK and launched OK with my retained log in details.
However, NO aircraft are seen at all (from network or radarbox) and NO lights are coming on in the Radarbox hardware box.
I am using Windows 7 Home premium as my OS.
Any suggestions most welcome as I have just renewed my Radarbox monitoring sub last night also.
Many thanks,
Aidan
Hi Aiden
Which version of Windows 7 Home Premium are you using. If its 64bit you will need the 64bit drivers. http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip
Alan
Hi Alan,
Using the 32 BIT version.
Aidan.
Is it showing OK in devices and printers?
Alan
Yes Alan it is.
Older software (original) was working fine, I only upgraded to remove the 5min sharing buffer so air could back feed to Flight Radar.
I have reinstalled it twice with reboot and reconnect radar is twice with USB cable.
Still no joy.
Have you ticked the Process Hardware box, bottom left of myflights and Get Flights from Radarbox Network, bottom left of Network flight
Alan
Oh yes.
I just get a message saying 'Checking Hardware..' And it stays like that.
Strange.
Aidan,
Sounds like a driver issue.
Alan
Sound.
Can the drivers be downloaded separate Alan?
Not normally, if the box is showing OK in devices and printers it should be OK. Presumably everything is showing OK in Hardware/Properties of the Radarbox in Devices and Printers.
The other thing that causes problems is the USB cable, have you checked it is OK
Alan
Yes. All fine.
It was working 100% yesterday with the original software.
If I delete it from device manager and reboot, would that help or cause further issues ?
All out of ideas now Aidan. I dont know if that would help. Normally you install the software then plug in the USB cable, the device would be detected and the driver installation process would be finalised. Once completed turn on RB and everything should work.
Alan
Hi Aidan,
Havent heard anymore from you. If you still havent got it working drop Support an email at
[email protected]Alan
Hi Alan,
I logged a support Q re this but heard nothing back. :(
Hopefully I'll get more support from the forum.
A.
Hi
Can you PM your ticket id so we can check.
Thanks
Thats the thing, I emailed support twice (via the web form) but never got a response of any type.
The email address I put in the web=form is
[email protected]However my original email address on my account is probably
[email protected] which is no longer valid.
I will try a direct email now to the support email address
Hi Aidan, I've had problems with no network access for the last couple of weeks, just the red block being displayed for netework. I was going to try deleting all references in Program files, but then thought try a System Restore in Control Panel to 30/08/2013 when I know the network was working OK.
15 minutes later, I'm back on-line with network working fine - got to be worth a try for you also.
HTH
CGJon
Thanks for that.
My issue is no reception from Network or even direct
from the Radarbox.
Worked fine with original software that came with the box
Just 4.03 won't give ANY reception
Aidan,
Did you use the upgrade or the full 4.03 install and where did you install too? Did you use the default installation, if so I would delete all references to RB and install the full 4.03 to to c\:Airnav
Alan
Hi Alan,
I did a full download from the Airnav wensite and it installed by itself.
I have since removed the older version and even downloaded 4.03 again... still no joy.
Support ticket logged now
Sorry cant see any reason it shouldnt work. Unless Airnav have to authorise at their end.
Alan