Unable to download any network traffic yesterday, and only 12 ships on today instead of usual 14,000. Something amiss?
Peter
Same here.
And photo download has stopped working as well. For example, IMO = 9015462 has plenty of photos on http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/search.php?query=9015462 but no photo downloaded into ShipTrax.
I've emailed support.
One other thing. OSM map download is providing a map that's always centred at LAT=0, LONG=0, and zoomed to show the whole world, and satellite map download isn't working at all. Not right!!!
Anybody know if a resolution for the map problem is likely soon, I have to rely on saved maps as when I click on a ship it is still opening world centered map. Seasons Greetings to all :-)
Hi Lou,
We will take a look at this again, Happy Holidays to you as well.
Thank`s for your reply.
Any updates on the map problem? I still have to rely on saved maps as the software still reverts to world map whenever I try to follow a particular ship
The problem may also stem out from carrier issues. If this is the case, simply disable your mobile data and use Wi-Fi connection when downloading apps instead. Some users say that simply turning on and off the Airplane mode fixes the problem. Rebooting the phone apparently solves the issue too