AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on September 22, 2013, 01:21:01 AM

Title: Why do some silouettes not show sometimes? Example...BAW3577 (B748)
Post by: CYYZGUY on September 22, 2013, 01:21:01 AM
Sometimes I get some aircraft which to do not populate the aircraft silouette...

For example right now... BAW3577 Showing as a Boeing (B748)

and AFR6732 Showing as a Boeing (B77L)
and ACA022 Showing as a Boeing (B77L)

I am pretty sure I have all the latest updates installed in terms of silouettes.....Are these not common aircraft?

Jason

Title: Re: Why do some silouettes not show sometimes? Example...BAW3577 (B748)
Post by: EK01 on September 22, 2013, 09:36:18 AM
Jason,

Both of these silhouettes are there on Rod's download page :

http://www.rodbearden.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm


Ian
Title: Re: Why do some silouettes not show sometimes? Example...BAW3577 (B748)
Post by: Runway 31 on September 22, 2013, 11:44:28 AM
Jason,

Check your silhouettes folder and see if you have them if not download and install

Alan
Title: Re: Why do some silouettes not show sometimes? Example...BAW3577 (B748)
Post by: CYYZGUY on September 22, 2013, 04:01:08 PM
Thanks guys, I will check......As I approach 40....my memory is starting to fail me!  I could have sworn I downloaded them.

regards,

Title: Re: Why do some silouettes not show sometimes? Example...BAW3577 (B748)
Post by: EK01 on September 22, 2013, 05:22:37 PM
Good  grief !

Approaching 40. If only, if only !

Ian
Title: Re: Why do some silouettes not show sometimes? Example...BAW3577 (B748)
Post by: Runway 31 on September 22, 2013, 05:39:52 PM
Just a lad!!

Alan